Department of civil engineering, Vinh University announces Admission
At present, the Department is training four sectors of university engineers and a master's degree:
- High chance of winning.
- Graduation opportunities in the two disciplines: The sectors are highly interconnected, with 70% knowledge. Students are able to easily study two sectors at once, study beyond to graduate early!
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE Department of civil engineering - Vinh UNIVERSITY
- Currently, there are 47 lecturers with 100% Master degree, over 10 PhDs, 12 PhD students at home and abroad.
- Teaching staff are trained in foreign countries such as France, Russia, South Korea and major universities in the country: Hanoi Construction, Transport, Irrigation, Vinh ...
2️. TRUE LEARNING- The system of laboratories, practice and modern practice.
- Students during the course of contact, familiarity, rubbing the actual work, directly practice on the site
3. JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Students are offered jobs in construction companies in the area and large companies in the country such as Total 4, Song Da, Delta, ...
- Every year there are construction companies directly to interview, scholarship and recruitment.
- Each year the Faculty of Civil Engineering has about 500 graduates. According to statistics over many years, up to 70% of students have jobs in the first 6 months, 100% of students have jobs after 1 year graduation.
4️. OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ABROAD- Faculty affiliates with companies and universities in Japan, Russia, and South Korea to bring graduates to work
- Every year, there is a program of recruiting overseas workers with a salary of $ 2,000 or more
The Department of civil engineering announces Admission, and is committed to assisting students to ensure that 100% of students are employed after 6-9 months of graduation.
☎️ ANY INFORMATION CONSULTANT TO CONTACT US:
- Faculty Board: PhD. Tran Ngoc Long (0989.2020.55); TS. Phan Van Tien (091701.2255); MSc. Le Thanh Hai (0912.248.948).
- Assistant: MSc. Nguyen Van Tuan (0981.501.856); MSc. Nguyen Tien Hong (0987.142.999); MSc. Dinh Van Dung (0986.822.370).