Candidates: Undergraduate or graduate students, and lecturers.
Number of scholarships: 01 undergraduate or graduate student, and 2 lecturers.
Majors: Fisheries for student (01); Food Science (01) and Fisheries (01) for lecturers.
- The student will study one semester which lasts for 5 months, from February 20, 2018 at West Pomeranian University of Technology.
- The lecturers will deliver 8 hours of teaching, and search for teaching and researching cooperation with lecturers from West Pomeranian University of Technology for 7 days at West Pomeranian University of Technology in the 2017-2018 academic year (winter semester classes: 2 October – 31 January, Christmas break: 22 December – 3 January; summer semester classes: 26 February – 21 June).
Candidates nominated for this program should:
- Have appropriate major;
- Be proficient in foreign language as required by the program, more specifically at least level B2 (CEFR) of English for lecturers; level B1 for students;
- Meet other requirements by Erasmus Plus Scholarship Program.
- The student is beneficiary of 750 EUR/month during 5 months, and lump sum for travel expenses.
- The lecturers are beneficiary of 140 EUR/day during 7 days, and lump sum for travel expenses.
Before going to Poland, the grantees will sign a contract with the program and be advanced 50% of the total granted amount transferred to the grantee’s bank account.
In addition, the grantees will be supported in terms of immigration procedures and other related procedures by West Pomeranian University of Technology and Vinh University for the whole participation time.
The President of Vinh University establishes the selection committee for the Program.
Involved students and lecturers get the application dossier at the Department of Research and International Affairs from October 10, 2017, complete the dossier and submit it to above department before October 25, 2017.
The selection committee will assess candidate dossiers from October 26, 2017 to November 05, 2017.
Selected candidates from the first selection will pass specialized knowledge and English tests between November 06, 2017 and November 09, 2017.
The final result will be sent to West Pomeranian University of Technology before November 15, 2017.
West Pomeranian University of Technology will give final decision on candidate selection and send the necessary documents for visa application to the selected candidates.
All information about the program is available on following websites:
Erasmus Plus: http://www.erasmusplus.zut.edu.pl/eng/menu-poziome/current-news.html
Vinh University: http://vinhuni.edu.vn/hop-tac-quoc-te/chuong-trinh-hop-tac/chuong-trinh-erasmus
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Dinh Phan Khoi,
Director, Department of Research and International Affairs
Mobile: 0913509075; Email: email@example.com